Marine Parts China
As China’s leading marine parts manufacturer, MPC provides quality products and comprehensive services to distributors and importers worldwide with 10+ years of expertise and commitment.
Marine engine thermostats are a crucial component in a boat’s engine system, designed to regulate engine temperature with precision.
Utilizing a sensitive bimetallic coil and a precisely calibrated valve, the thermostats respond to rising coolant temperatures by expanding the coil to open the valve, allowing coolant flow. This mechanism ensures precise control to maintain the optimum operating temperature.
Marine Parts China’s thermostats are tested to meet OEM standards for optimal fit and function, ensuring reliable service life with a manufacturer warranty.
- Extensive testing to meet strict OEM specifications for durability, reliability and precise fit, delivering OE-quality function.
- 500 hours of salt spray testing and over 20,000 open-close cycles.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Manufacturer’s Defect in Material or Workmanship
Water Pump Kits/Impellers
MPC(Marine Parts China)‘s impellers are manufactured with robust thermoplastic or rubber materials purposely selected to withstand harsh marine environments.
To validate their durability, each MPC’s impellers must undergo:
- strict dimensional tolerance control within 0.1mm and dynamic balancing to achieve vibration-free operation even at high speeds.
- Comprehensive tests on pressure, temperature, endurance, etc.
Our goal is to deliver impellers with uncompromising quality that surpass OEM standards, while maintaining a competitive price-to-performance ratio.
MPC (Marine Parts China)‘s tilt trim motors serve as direct replacements for various marine propulsion systems including Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki, and more. Manufactured to OEM specifications with precision equipment, they ensure optimal compatibility and trouble-free installation. Extensive testing guarantees reliable performance and durability to lower maintenance costs.
- Meet the marine grade SAE J1171 and ISO8847 standards
- High quality brushes, bushings and armatures for longer service life
- Includes harnesses, relays and heavy-duty valves where applicable
- True-fit design ensures perfect fit with each installation
MPC (Marine Parts China) owns a professional marine engine sensor manufacturing facility. Over the years, we have been dedicated to the R&D and production of various sensors for boat engines and have strong in-house R&D capabilities, covering:
- Oil pressure sensors, for real-time monitoring of oil pressure
- Temperature sensors, to prevent engine overheating
- Knock sensors, to warn against abnormal engine vibration
- Oxygen sensors, to optimize fuel injection and more
We implement full process management from incoming material inspection, semi-finished product inspection to finished product inspection, and conduct various tests on every new product, including dynamic high/low-temperature test, thermal shock test, life test, vibration test, etc., to ensure safety and reliability.
Get a Quick Quote
Let us know the product you like, your requirements, or anything we can help with. You will receive our response with a price quote and lead time estimate by the next business day.
Ask Us Anything
We have over 10 years of experience manufacturing in China. We are the leading manufacturers of high-quality marine parts and use state-of-the-art tools to provide durability and good value for money. We use multiple quality assurance processes through our experience to guarantee you the best parts.
We sell our parts globally and understand the custom requirements of global manufacturers. We understand OEM requirements and offer custom designs.
We strictly follow manufacturing requirements and believe in quality over anything else. We have QA processes in place to minimize operational flaws.
We prioritize quality across all parts of our business, including products, people, and processes.
We value our employees and human stakeholders across the manufacturing and selling process. We believe in the skills and experience of our employees and meet customer requirements through their valuable efforts and insights.
We believe in exceptional customer service with emergency landlines for emergency service. Our customers can call us anytime to request quotes and find detailed lists of products.
Sustainability matters to us, and we aim to provide sustainable growth with exceptional design. We assess all risks and opportunities and give a complete experience to all customers.